Sunday, October 5, 2008

Activities of Conference Weekend w/ Tio Zachary





On Friday night my brother Zachary came to visit for the weekend. He went to General Conference afternoon session and a party Saturday night. Outside of that Zachary was back in our house having fun like he did this summer for three months. Having Zachy here this summer was a lot of fun. Sara made a great complimenting statement, which really put a smile on my face. She looked over at him during the Saturday morning session, while he was cuddle in with our two dogs and said, "you are part of this family and it is nice to have you back."


If I am not mistaken, Zachary is wanting to have a dog at home too. I am not sure how I know this ... oh I think he said it here:




While Zachary was here, he also spent time with our new little addition - Ela. She is cute with her Tio (uncle) Zachary. I would wake up Zachary early some mornings. If you know Zach, you know that he is not much of a morning person but to his great credit I needed only state that Ela is up for some short play time before her bed tome. "Get up if you want to be part of that play time." Zach was a great tio - he would pop up right away and spend some time. So, here are some pictures of Zachary getting Elizabeth dressed. It was a bit funny and very cute to watch him so it.
The pictures of Zachary getting Ela dressed are awesome. I also did a video of this but I wish I would have started it a bit sooner.







































It was so great to have Zachary here for the weekend. I loved seeing him hold Little Ela. The two of them together was sweet. It was neat to hear Zach express how amazing it was to feel an instant love for something... someone.

Here are some of his thoughts of little Elizabeth Lynn Haralson: Wow what a beautuful little girl. So small and delecate. Tuly a little girl that you can esily love. But i will admit, it is a trick and a funny show trying dress the little girl. But she is a good sport and i like to think that she laughs at me when i try to dress her.

Thank you for coming Zachary. And the dogs will miss you too.



1 comment:

EHA said...

She is a beautiful little girl. Congratulations!

?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones