Friday, October 3, 2008

Yes, it can be all fun and game in the delivery room in fact I had the doctors laughing during the delivery. At one point Sara turned and knocked a bed controler of onto the floor and I commented that if she broke it she bought it. The doctor added that we will be going home with a nice bed. It was great to make this event and time in our life such a fun one with a great memory to look back on. To often we hear of couples that dreaded this or that had bad experiences. We owe much of this great evening and the spontaneous, unintentional laughter to the Hall's. Sara and I thank you for coming up to visit with us. Thank you Andy and Jessica, you helped relax a night of "great unknown's."

Note in this picture with Sara and I that the clock reads 21:35. That is about 2 hours before the baby was born. She looks great. Laughing with out a care in the world. Sara did great and It was wonderful to keep a laugh and smile in that room and on her face. I love Sara so much and am very happy with the baby she cooked for us. She has often asked me if we will have good looking children - to which I would reply that I am not the baker. She does the cooking, and she certainly did a wonderful job with our little

Elizabeth Lynn Haralson

1 comment:

Relaxed Cat said...

i think this might be the most chipper delivery room picture i've ever seen ;)

?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones