Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bath Time for Ella

Back by popular demand,... **Mitchell** :)



Here is a fun picture of Ella in the bath. I used to think that this is such a delicate process, but I have learned that kids are very resilient. I used to not want to bath a child because I thought I would somehow break them. Well, you still need to be careful but the little thing is strangely strong to being flopped around in a sink tub.
































Usually I am great at doing the bath, however I did not get through this session with out a scream. There have been a few times that I have done this without a single peep. Sara thought I had not started the bath yet but I was already done.

She is a lot of fun. Oh and while the bath is underway, she is very slippery.

3 comments:

Relaxed Cat said...

she is so beautiful!! what a cute little body :)

EmilieAn said...

We want more pictures. I wanna see my twin.
Bronsen

Mitch Haralson said...

i love the little frog picture, i mean come on! that's adorable!

?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones