Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Haralson's have a baby!!!


Elizabeth Lynn Haralson was born September 29th at 23:43 at the University of Utah hospital. She came into this world weighing in at 9 pound 4 ounces and 21 inches. She is a big girl trying to catch up and keep up with FaDori, who we lovingly say is a "full-figured-girl."

I have loved holding her. She has been such a sweet little thing. She cries so very little. So little in fact I am hesitant to say for fear I might jinx it and turn the tides on us. I love this little girl.

richard


This little video is so cute to see her stretching and making funny little sounds. She is wonderful. Her little sounds are great and fun. I really wish I could explain the sounds she makes while she is ... just being. Some times she makes sounds when she is sleeping and some when she is awake and a few while feeding. I dig it.

I have another video that shows how cute the dogs are with her. Well actually it is just Oakley in his always curious attitude. He has been very curious of her. Not in a bothersome way but just attentive.



This was the dogs reaction to Ela when we came home. I know that many of you have been very curious as to how the dogs would react to her. Well I am happy to say that she likes the dogs to. Like I said she is such a mild little baby - its great. Ela seems to be enjoying the dogs too and she squerms in a cute way as they like her feet and well..... sara just handed me my daughter for some daddy time so, ... it doesn't matter how this looks anymore. I'm done. I have my daughter and thats that - you get four images.

2 comments:

Zachary Haralson said...

well rich it seems that the dogs are just as happy to receve a new addition to their home as we all were when they got there.
Your daughter is amazing.

EmilieAn said...

So cute...she's adorable. Can't believe you're a daddy. It looks good on you. btw Love the fancy look Sara.

?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones